REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN! SPACES ARE LIMITED. CALL NOW TO REGISTER937-848-2990
Happy Child Preschool 47 E. Franklin St. Bellbrook, OH 45305
We are located in the Bellbrook United Methodist Church
Our Mission To provide each child with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the school environment.
As a learning community, we value Students - by making decisions that are in the best interest of our children and their families.
Respect - by teaching our children to value self, others and property at all times.
Responsibility - by teaching our children to be accountable for their behavior and actions.
Achievement - by providing a nurturing environment where all children can achieve success.
Innovation - by encouraging change and growth based upon the needs of our students and educational best practices.
To support our values we will ● Provide a developmentally appropriate pre-school experience in a rich and safe environment.
● Provide a well-rounded curriculum that meets needs of each child in areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and the Arts
Provide age-appropriate activities to allow children to develop an appreciation of self and the realization that others have rights and are due respect.
● Incorporate the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning
Content Standards in all areas of our curriculum.
● Provide a well-educated, caring staff in all areas.
● Provide a lunchtime enrichment program to offer parents and children the opportunity to have a more in-depth program in music, movement, art and science.
● Provide a chapel program once a week during the lunchtime enrichment program for those who want Christian education for their children.
Happy Child offers A professional staff with 35 years combined experience Continuing education for the on-going development of our staff Over 30 years in Bellbrook 1:9 teacher/student ratio for 4 and 5 year- olds 1:8 teacher/student ratios for 2 1/2 and 3 year- olds Special art instruction Daily music instruction · Field trips Special programs at Christmas and end of year Art show in April Dad's & Preschoolers night in May at Magee Park Monthly story-time provided by Winters Library Opportunities for parental involvement Open communications with parents to support the development of their children.
Happy Child Preschool is a community outreach program of Bellbrook United Methodist Church.