We are located in the Bellbrook United Methodist Church
Our Mission To provide each child with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the school environment.
As a learning community, we value Students - by making decisions that are in the best interest of our children and their families.
Respect - by teaching our children to value self, others and property at all times.
Responsibility - by teaching our children to be accountable for their behavior and actions.
Achievement - by providing a nurturing environment where all children can achieve success.
Innovation - by encouraging change and growth based upon the needs of our students and educational best practices.
To support our values we will ● Provide a developmentally appropriate pre-school experience in a rich and safe environment.
● Provide a well-rounded curriculum that meets needs of each child in areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and the Arts
Provide age-appropriate activities to allow children to develop an appreciation of self and the realization that others have rights and are due respect.
● Incorporate the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning
Content Standards in all areas of our curriculum.
● Provide a well-educated, caring staff in all areas.
● Provide a lunchtime enrichment program to offer parents and children the opportunity to have a more in-depth program in music, movement, art and science.
● Provide a chapel program once a week during the lunchtime enrichment program for those who want Christian education for their children.
Happy Child offers A professional staff with 35 years combined experience Continuing education for the on-going development of our staff Over 30 years in Bellbrook 1:9 teacher/student ratio for 4 and 5 year- olds 1:8 teacher/student ratios for 2 1/2 and 3 year- olds Special art instruction Daily music instruction · Field trips Special programs at Christmas and end of year Art show in April Dad's & Preschoolers night in May at Magee Park Monthly story-time provided by Winters Library Opportunities for parental involvement Open communications with parents to support the development of their children.
Happy Child Preschool is a community outreach program of Bellbrook United Methodist Church.